Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

I don't know why text-based flashes are so awesome

I mean, all it is illustrating the dramatic tone of the voice. Though, at times, it can be purely entertaining. The way you pulled this off is incredible. Truly, you mastered the art of captivating the tone of the narrator and transcribing it into a text-based flash.
Truly a masterpiece :)

Grand Theft Awesome Grand Theft Awesome

HAHA! I LOVE THIS!

Haha, GTA IV... you just made it even better.

Clone High School Musical Clone High School Musical

very good.

I lol'd a lot through-out this.

very good with the animation.

The Stick Life The Stick Life

great

I find this funny. Except that you left out the last "e" on prepare. And the name of the song that was from Requiem for a Dream was Lux Aeterna.

fredstermaster responds:

O ye! Thanks for spotting that out!

The Lazer Collab The Lazer Collab

I'm Charging up my--- AHHH!

This was funny, but it got a little old after the first 2 animations.

SupaPeeves responds:

glad you lieked it.

Demon slaughterer ep 1 Demon slaughterer ep 1

What much is there to say

Your drawings are O.K., but at the very least. The animation needs some serious work at it. And the plot was decent, but what executed terribly. Your voice is so... young. You need to get yourself some voice actors, because if you're going to start a series, you need an interesting voice. This episode was too short. The introduction was alright, but once again, the voices sucked. And the intro music and stuff, it was decent. But you need to add more scenery, add a better plot to it, and make it MUCH longer.

ZayanuZaroc responds:

Thanks, Yeah I'll go check if there are anyone who could have the voices I just hope they don't need money for it becuse as the 13 year old boy I am I seriously have little money! XD

SSBB Theme Decoded SSBB Theme Decoded

Omg

Today, three funny things were featured, and this is one. OMELETTE PREVAILED, SHEEP! LITTLE TOM FULP! OMG, this is freaking hilarious.

Walk in the Woods Walk in the Woods

I will never go into the woods again

I found this utterly hilarious. Nice use of art and comedy. I love the bunny's role.

*Hyperanimation! Pilot *Hyperanimation! Pilot

Loved it

Every second was provided with comedy. In this, it made you more interested in what's coming next. In fact, this could be the substitute for Superhero Movie.

The Pen is Mightier... The Pen is Mightier...

This flash is mightier than the average

This flash is unbelievably well oriented. It expresses creativity like nothing I have ever seen. The music was so... great. I even added the song to my iPod. One cool thing about this is that it goes to a crappy stick animation to a well-worked-out animation that makes you imagine, well about anything.

Keep up the work, A.A.